Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 6

Fruit/Veggie day.  Had the carrot soup, which turned out AWESOME.  The avocado that was garnish in the photo ended up getting blended into it, and then I added the rest of the avocado, chunked up, after I heated the soup up.  And that was just amazing.  Cut and print, that recipe is a keeper! 

I brought in papaya for my third item.  I had tried some a long time ago and didn't care for it.  Decided to give it another shot, hoping that maybe my palate had evolved over the years to make it tolerable, since it's marked as being a super item for me.  Alas, I still don't like papaya and couldn't get through more than 3 chunks before deciding I just couldn't eat it.  Any tips on how to make papaya better?

Today was a low energy day.  Struggled getting through the day, though I think it has something to do with the fact that I didn't eat nearly as much yesterday as I had planned to.  I'm feeling pretty well now, though. Back to milk tomorrow, so no recipe tonight.

1 comment: