Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 18

Milk day.  Once again out and about all day.  We went to Red Lobster after church, where I had a lovely glass of milk whilst my parents had lovely salads and soups and cheddar bay biscuits.  Had it been a fruit/veggie day I could have gotten a dressing-less salad, or one or two of the veggie sides - they have asparagus and broccoli... Mmm!  Stopped back at home to put together a giant tea latte using some vanilla caramel tea.  I highly recommend doing this.  It is most tasty.  Dinner was from Dunkin' Donuts - decaf iced latte with whole milk and honey.  Yes, they'll do that for you, without even blinking. 

I got my car thoroughly washed today.  Naturally, it will be gross by the end of the day tomorrow, with traveling and all, but at least the inside is good and clean for the first time in forever.  Fruit and veggie travel day tomorrow - yipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment