Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 17

Milk day.  We were out and about all day, including a reception at my friends' place where there was just a ton of delicious-smelling and -looking food.  Managed to not give in and just stuck to my milk for the day.  When we came home, I made an altered version of the onion soup, replacing the cilantro with thyme, and most of the water with milk, so it was more of a creamy onion soup.  It was quite good and very satisfying.  The whole house smells of onion though! 

I still feel like I'm doing pretty well, and today's test was pretty good for me, to know that I can definitely say no to things and be content about it.

Tomorrow will be another milk day, and again, we'll be out and about all day.  Should be interesting.  I'm really curious about my progress this week, so I'm looking forward to heading in on Tuesday for the next round to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment