Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oops.

Well, I did a bad thing. We went out this evening for a friend's birthday to a place I've been wanting to try. So I tried. I had the spinach artichoke dip with chips, a taste of the nachos (with like a teaspoon of ground beef), and a boneless wing. So tasty... but now my stomach hurts. The dip alone would have been fine on a F&V day as it was just spinach, artichoke, garlic, salt and herbs. But the chips... perhaps a tea fasting day tomorrow. Andre keeps telling me I could tea fast on a transition day, and I never do. So I think I will tomorrow. Been a bad week so far for me as far as sticking to this goes. Must get back on track!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. I can sympathize. Since I am largely vegetarian, whenever I go home for extended periods of time my stomach rebels because my family likes to have meat around...and I always try it. When you get used to a certain way of eating, your body forgets how to handle other foods. Good luck getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete