Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 30

Fruit/veggie day.  Well, THAT was awful.  On the plus side I didn't gain any weight this week with all the "little" cheats.  I still actually lost a pound, which apparently, relatively, isn't all that bad.  When I walked in and Andre asked how I did this week, and I said "It's been a rough week,"  he was fully expecting the scale to read a gain in weight.  Apparently that's what always happens when people walk in and say "rough week".  So, relatively, I'm still doing OK.  Just time to really get back on track.  And really, in retrospect, this was a good week to be bad, considering I'm now basically starting over again anyway.

The spheres have been returned to their original positions, targeting the stomach and liver.  I'm back to an easy rotation schedule of every 2 hours, with mandatory times of 3 and 7 (so rotate on the odd hours and it's easy).  He thinks if I stay strict this week, I should see another good drop like during the very first week, so here's hoping!  I'm also planning to be good about getting  to the gym, with or without company, and at the very least getting in a decent little walk on the treadmill in the evenings.

Hunger hasn't been a problem - so I've never been tempted to snack.  Energy hasn't been a problem - except today.  I'm pretty beat today, but I only had about 5 hours of sleep last night and Mother Nature decided today was a good day to visit.  So really, my big problem has been all the little cheats.  Yes, yes, and that massive huge cheat last Saturday.  I need to really stop going out for lunch, and when I do, I have to make SURE there's no oil in my veggies!

Clean slate tomorrow, veggie day.  And I will be making my own yogurt this weekend for the Monday/Tuesday milk days.  I'm still looking forward to that!  Ooh, 7pm.  Rotatin' time!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that! You hit Day 30! That's basically an entire month!

    ReplyDelete