Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 26

Fruit/Veggie day.  Wow, day 26 already?  It's gone by so quickly!  Did much better today, so I think I'm back on track.  I stepped on the scale at work and I think it thinks I'm down about 4 pounds, but I'm not sure.  My "calibration" for it was the last Sadkhin visit - when I got back, I stepped on the scale and noted the difference from what the official scale had, and the one at work was reading about 5 lbs higher.  It said today I'm at 192, so with the calibrated difference, I should be down to 187, officially.  Which is very cool.  I'm hoping to get down to 185 this cycle, which is only a 6 pound loss in total.

Today's food was wok-fried green pepper, onion, and asparagus with garlic.  The minced garlic juice stuff seems to work pretty well to keep the pan clean, if you heat it up before putting the veggies in.  I also devoured the pomegranate seeds.  That was a really tasty treat - I may have to splurge for that again.  My stomach is gurgling at me right now, but I don't feel hungry, so I'm not sure what it's trying to tell me.

Milk day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment