Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 29

Fruit/Veggie Day.  I tried my hand at making a smoothie again this morning that would work for the day.  I have decided I should leave the smoothie-making to the professionals.  The blend just never works.  Of course, I keep insisting on trying to get at least some part of a beet in there, and that apparently destroys it.  So after making and dumping the smoothie, once again, it was decided that out to eat was the only option.

We went to Pineland, a middle-eastern cuisine kind of place.  VERY Sadkhin friendly - they have a lot of vegetarian options, and you can ask for their salads to have just lemon juice on them instead of the lemon and olive oil dressing they usually use.  They've also got a number of good smoothies on the menu.  So look for a middle-eastern restaurant near you if you're going through this.  I had their eggplant salad - eggplant, tomato, onion, parsley, cucumber, served cold.  The eggplant was cooked to mushiness so it became the dressing with a  little lemon mixed in.  Delish.

Also, I used the last of my honey today and did not have time to get more, so, oops.  I also need to purchase stamps.  Tomorrow is back to Sadkhin for ... well, aside from the weigh-in, I'm not really sure.  This is now the end of the detox cycles, so I honestly don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are almost done! My Sadkhin lady told me that the maintenance is for 2 weeks and you can eat a little bit of fish. Don't know the details yet.
    But if you want to lose more weight, you should repeat the 10-day phases before you go on maintenance. You can just do 10 days at a time - don't have to do 30 days all over again.
    I had my first weigh in yesterday and I only lost 7lbs... but I really don't need a lot to lose - so that must be the reason.
    Thanks for the blog!!!
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karina! I was planning on doing two more 10-day phases before hitting the maintenance. I just wasn't sure if there were different pressure points that were going to be used or if it was essentially starting back at the first one.

    ReplyDelete