Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 42-43

Fruit/Veggie Days.  I'm off to a good start this cycle.  Nothing cooked so far - all raw, which is infinitely better for you.  I ate the cabbage salad yesterday (by the way, it's much better fresh), with some extra carrots on the side.  I also had some POM Wonderful pomegranate juice.  MMMmmmm...  Today was a parsley salad  - shredded bell pepper and carrots and onion mixed in with parsley and tossed with the sesame dressing.  Needed a little more lemon, but was tasty.  Finished off the POM, too, and had some carrot juice at the end of the day.

I went clothing shopping today.  It's kind of sad to realize that the only reason the jeans "fit" before the weight loss was because they stretched out.  The new stuff is the same size as the old stuff, it just fits me now.  Hmph.  But I am down a dress size, which is awesome.  I decided I didn't need new tops - the ones I have simply fit better now.  Pants were becoming an issue.  So I got new jeans, new trousers, new capris, new swimsuit...  and since I got it all from Kohls, with their current promotions running, I will be able to return on Monday and get new sneakers for free.  It was definitely nice to be able to go shopping and actually FIT the stuff they had. 

I am currently in the process of making a fresh batch of yogurt.  It will be going with me on my trip to Canada on Saturday so my friends can try it (plus I'll need it for the day for consumption).  Expect no post on Saturday evening - I don't intend to have a data connection.

Yay new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment