Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 3

Today turned out to be much easier than I thought it would be. It's my first milk day, which means my only food for the day is whole milk. 20oz total. First meal was a lovely iced green tea latte with honey, vanilla, and cinnamon. I have decided I need to have one of these every milk day because it's amazing.

Went to The Henry Ford museum with a friend, followed by a trip to the mall, dinner, and movie. So it was a great out-and-about trial. While at the mall, we attempted to find somewhere that I could get a simple glass of milk while my friend could have food. This proved to be more of a challenge than anticipated. I ended up getting a milk jug from Cinnabon, then we went to PF Changs, where I had a pot of awesome Citrus Tea, and he had a regular meal. The waiter was exceedngly confused at my lack of ordering food, but oh well!

Didn't really feel hungry today, so maybe I'm settling into the new food routine. And now it's movie time!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment