Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 36

Fruit/Veggie day.  We ended up at Pei Wei for lunch.  I got the spring rolls and edamame, and just ate the insides of the rolls - not ideal, but not terrible.  Edamame is the perfect diet food, by the way.  It's a complete protein all by itself (unlike most veggies that require a mix with something like rice or another vegetable to make a complete protein), high in fiber, high in protein, and has good fats.  They're awesome.  I am now having some salted brown tomato.  I don't particularly care for the flavor of raw tomato, but I'm getting through it... I needed a fruit for the day.

Tonight I intend to make another batch of yogurt.  I have enough for tomorrow, but not for Saturday.  I'm going to thicken up some of the yogurt, too, by straining it, to see how it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment