Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 50

Fruit/Veggie day.  Wow, I made it to day 50!  Tomorrow I go back in for a weigh-in and start my maintenance phase.  I probably will not be technically allowed to have fish tomorrow - technically I should probably finish up my fruit/veggie 2-day and have my first fish on Saturday.  However, I am heading out for lunch to Joe's Crab Shack with some friends, and there will be fish!  I'm so excited!!

Two weeks of maintenance, and then, I'm done!  I'm pretty confident I lost more weight this cycle - each time I step on the scale, it goes down a little.  Oh yes, I bought a scale for myself for home.  About time, huh?  Really it's more for when I'm not going down to Sadkhin every 10 days, so I can keep myself on track at home.  The gym will have to become a regular part of life, instead of this random, every-now-and-then thing that I've been pulling.

Yay fish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment