Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 49

Milk day.  I think I hit burnout at work.  Yesterday's extreme grouchiness and lethargy coupled with the annoyances of the day just really did me in.  When I woke up this morning, I just couldn't get myself up.  Lots of aches all over, pounding headache, and light was evil.  So I took the day off, and I'm feeling immensely better after sleeping half the day away.  I managed to drag myself downstairs to get my vitamins in the morning and have some tea before going back to sleep, and I think I hit about every OTHER rotation (missed the 2pm one though - slept through it) between sleeping.  Clearly, I needed it.

I only had  the remnants of the store-bought yogurt left from the container I bought to make my first batch of yogurt - I was in no mood to go out, buy milk, and make more of my own last night.  Especially since I won't be having another milk day until next Wednesday, if I'm reading the maintenance literature correctly.  I'm pretty sure I didn't get up to the 20oz for the day, but whatever.  Half cup of yogurt around noon, and another cup combined with a little cheese (tiny bit) for bolstering, cooked up with onion for a creamy onion soup about an hour ago. 

My cat has been curled up on top of or next to me all day.  I think she's just happy to have me home all day.  Back to work tomorrow with fruit/veggie day - having cabbage salad again.  Because it is that good.  Don't judge me.  And then it's a three day weekend, with maintenance beginning!  I have a salmon fillet all ready to go, and I intend to have shrimp, scallops, tilapia, and maybe even some crab over the next week.  Mmmm fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment