Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 22

Fruit/Veggie day.  My team went out for lunch today as a farewell to my Indian co-worker who will be returning to India soon.  So it was another semi-cheat day.  I had a tossed salad without dressing and their steamed veggies.  So, couple extra "items" for the day, but not too far off.  I actually had created a veggie smoothie this morning.  It was going to be the psoriasis power smoothie - beets, carrots, and mangoes, all of the super items recommended for me.  I think I went overboard on the beets though.  I put in two beets, two carrots, and a mango.  And a cup of water.  It was exceedingly purple - probably should try with just one beet, four carrots, and the mango, and see how that turns out.

Hunger seems back under control again - had a little trouble yesterday evening.  Milk day tomorrow.  I'm actually pretty relieved to finally get back to a milk day.  They're just so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment