Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 20

Fruit/Veggie day.  Last day of the 2nd cycle, so I went back in to see Andre, and got the spheres repositioned.  They will now target my spleen and gall bladder.  But, I am down another 7 pounds!  Whoo hoo!  17 pounds in 20 days.  Pretty impressive! 

I had an intense craving for meat this morning, but I think it's passed now.  I did cheat a little bit today, though, and I think maybe I deserve it just a little bit.  It's a transition day, after all.  We went out for lunch, and I got the mixed grilled vegetables.  Now, I didn't have "cheat" on mind when I ordered this.  I thought, most places when they say "mixed grilled vegetables", it's zucchini bell peppers and onions, and that's it.  And grilled vegetables - that's safe, right?  Well, when it came, it was clear that oil had been used, and it was a mix of 5 vegetables or so - zucchini, bell peppers, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, and snow peas.  It was really delicious, and totally worth it.  Then I had some cantaloupe later on. 

I'm back to 2-hour rotations, with mandatory times at 2 and 7, so that means there will be 3 hours of single-hour waits.  Hm.  Tomorrow begins the new 10-day cycle with a fresh start of fruit/veggie days, so the avocado experiments will take place tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment