Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 48

Milk day.  We went out for lunch to an Indian restaurant.  So I could get a lassi!  Whoo!  And then the day spiraled downhill, FAST.  Really awful afternoon, made me want to cheat and have a big bowl of spaghetti or something.  With lots of cheese.  AFTER 6pm (gasp).

But I didn't.  Sort of.  A little cheat, perhaps, but not horrible.  I made a cheesy onion soup - finely chopped up onion, with garlic.  Added in my "cream cheese" and let it melt, then tossed in the whey that I had... and then added a little bit of shredded every-cheese-in-my-fridge.  And topped it off with some Bacon Salt.  Oh it was delicious.  And I am much calmer now.

Later tonight I'm heading to Kohls to return some capris I decided not to keep, and then spend my Kohls cash from last week.  This should do the trick nicely, methinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment