Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 40

Fruit/Veggie day.  The end of another cycle.  I go back in tomorrow for a new position and the weigh in.  I ate more of my cabbage deliciousness today, and had an apple in the afternoon.  Still don't care for green apples, but oh well.  It was really tart.  There's more salad leftover for tomorrow, but then I'll have to come up with something else for Wednesday.

I'm pretty certain at this point I won't hit the target I had set because of that awful week last time, and I am bound and determined to be able to eat for my trip in May, which means tomorrow MUST start the final 10-day cycle, regardless of how much I end up losing over the next 10 days. I'm hoping (fingers crossed) for an 7lb loss from this week, which I don't think is unreasonable given: 1) The last time I went through this particular cycle was a 10lb loss with 3 inches from my waist, and 2) I lost another 2 inches on my waist this week!

If I have lost more than 5lbs this week, that will put me at the slimmest and lightest I have been in 10 years, which is accomplishment enough for me.  I feel pretty confident that I'll be able to knock off the last bits of what I want to lose on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment