Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 11

Fruit/veggie day. Today I ended up going to the Gaelic League for their St. Patrick's Day celebration. Guinness counts as a vegetable, right? No? Oh well, so I slipped, but there had to be a Guinness.

Since I was out and about all day with a friend, we needed to find somewhere to eat. I am pleased to say that Ruby Tuesday is Sadkhin friendly. I got the salad bar, and had the mixed baby greens, zucchini, and carrots, then squeezed some lemon juice over it all. Really delicious, and it's nice to know there are options. I could also have ordered the steamed broccoli side.

Today also begins the supplements. Two vitamins and an herb in the morning, one of each in the evening.

Feeling great today. I feel more alert, like my eyes are just more open.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, neat. I thought though, that you're only suppose to have 2 vegetables and 1 fruit a day. Wasn't that 3? Or are some freebies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have any combination of three fruits or vegetables - can be all fruit, can be all veggie, can be a mix. They recommend 2 veggies, 1 fruit, but it is allowed to have 3 veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, neat! And then the lemon juice is free? You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete